Fordham University Church
The Windows II
by Dan Venturi
The Munich Windows
In 1929 the windows in both the sanctuary and transepts were replaced by
the Munich windows that were previously housed in housed in Keating Hall.
The sanctuary windows are the Holy Family Windows while the windows
in the right transept are the Jesuit windows and those on the left
are the Apparition Windows.
The Holy Family
Medieval New York | University Church Main | Lantern | Interior | Windows